24315 Vincent Ave
Kansas City, MO, 64101
Objective To obtain the Building Technician position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to diagnose malfunctioning of motors and lighting fixtures by using test equipment
- Deep knowledge of building tools and materials
- Great ability to provide information on building scrutiny to people
- Ability to support during emergency situations 24/7 and participate in on-call rotation as required
- Operational knowledge of HVAC and Electrical systems
- Outstanding ability to utilize technical information and comply with inspection techniques accurately
- Superior computer skills in Microsoft Office
Building Technician, August 2005 to till date
CB Richard Ellis, Kansas City, MO
- Responded and escalated all HVAC, electrical including generators, and ups preventative maintenance.
- Solved plumbing related issues and drafted complaints.
- Reported difficult and unusual maintenance situations to supervisor.
- Discussed options and recommended course of action to be taken.
- Assisted in establishing, maintaining and modifying a preventive maintenance program.
- Interacted effectively and courteously with managers, co-workers, contractors, inspectors and others.
- Ensured safe upkeep to records and work-orders might be closed in a timely manner.
- Compiled and assembled data on maintenance and repair activities for individual building as assigned.
Building Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
First Citizens Bank, Kansas City, MO
- Performed diagnosis on electrical device, motors and lighting repairs by using test equipment.
- Replaced broken wires, faulty light bulbs and equipment.
- Monthly examined dock lights, emergency exit signs and perimeter lighting.
- Completed daily MP2 work orders and maintained inventory.
- Interpreted and understood blue prints and schematics of both commercial high and low voltage systems.
- Monitored, troubleshot and repaired HVAC and Electrical systems of the building.
Bachelor’s Degree in building maintenance technology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated