Commercial Property Manager Resume
Here is the Commercial Property Manager Resume example:
3038 Hood Avenue
San Diego, CA 92121
Job Objective Searching for a challenging career as Commercial Property Manager of well-established company in which to put my skills to the test.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in CPM and RPA
- Remarkable experience in managing commercial property and accounts
- Outstanding knowledge of operating costs and budget
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to analyze and operate all budgets
- Ability to coordinate with leasing brokers
- Profound skills to manage multiple projects
- Amazing organizational skills
- Proficient to inspect management activities
Commercial Property Manager
Trandon Associates, Inc., San Diego, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised all maintenance and construction activities for commercial projects.
- Evaluated tenant leases and ensured compliance to lease.
- Coordinated with facilities department and schedule activities.
- Performed regular inspection of facilities and equipments.
- Prepared performance reports for property and tenant requirements.
- Analyzed contract bids and submitted to management.
- Performed site inspections for all portfolio assets and facilitated action.
- Designed preventative maintenance programs for tenant buildings.
Assistant Property Manager
The Avalon Group, San Diego, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained good relations with tenants and participated in meetings.
- Managed company databases and associated report tools.
- Participated in new tenant orientation meetings and reviewed welcome package.
- Inspected tenant area and maintained efficient maintenance of facility.
- Analyzed maintenance programs and recommended changes.
- Provided training for evacuation drills for facility.
Personnel Source, Inc., San Diego, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed audit on all tenant accounts and ensured accurate billing.
- Assisted in assessment of vendor payments and ensure compliance to coding.
- Coordinated with regional controllers and provided optimal customer services.
- Prepared and analyzed financial statements according to schedule.
- Developed portfolio for annual budget and forecasted requirements.
- Analyzed various mortgage requirements according to schedule.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL