Escrow Officer Resume
Here is the Escrow Officer Resume example:
1995 Sharon Lane
South Bend, IN46635
Job Objective Pursuing an Escrow Officer position in which my skills, special training and experience will positively impact the organization in meeting end goals.
Escrow Officer, August 2005 – Present
First American Corporation, South Bend, IN
- Established and documented new escrow accounts in compliance to established policies and procedures.
- Determined requirements and completed real estate escrow transactions.
- Obtained clear title by ordering title reports; resolved title defects.
- Established escrow account by depositing funds; maintained records.
- Prepared transaction documents and reviewed other documents.
- Completed calculations by prorating taxes and interest.
- Completed closing transaction documents.
Escrow Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Title Resource Group, LLC, South Bend, IN
- Managed closing caseload and coordinated closings with lenders, builders, agents, buyers, sellers and all other parties of interest.
- Addressed and clear conditions that may be discovered in the title search including but not limited to payoffs, liens, judgments, and probate matters.
- Obtained clearance and approval from lenders.
- Ordered updates from the underwriter and determined clearance to close.
- Performed closing, disbursed the transaction, initiated wires, issued policies, and forwarded closed package to lender.
- Prepared and distributed final closing statements and title.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in handling escrow transactions
- Sound knowledge of I-Closings and Escrow
- Solid understanding of reconciling escrow files, receipt and disbursement of funds
- Proficient in Escrow Base software, MS Office Suite – Excel, Word and MS Access
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest
- Superior mathematical and analytical skills
- Outstanding ability to effectively close 30 to 45 files a month
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Newberry College, Newberry, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated