7279 W Bloomfield Rd
McLean, VA, 22102
Objective To obtain a Housing Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Good understanding of housing development issues
- Proficiency in using Personal computer, printer, calculator, FAX machine and copy machine
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform housing utilities, local phone and internet service
- Ability to maintain a close relationship with supervisor and co-workers
- Excellent fluency in Spanish and English
Southeast Technical Institute, McLean, VA
August 2005 to till date
- Provided assistance in collecting data in support of various surveys and reports.
- Accepted and processed resident dispute resolutions.
- Published a quarterly newsletter to educate homeowners.
- Accompanied with other housing development projects benefiting lower income families.
Carnegie Mellon University, McLean, VA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Performed continuous improvement of the Shared Housing program.
- Contributed and accompanied in the development and administration of contributions, grants and contracts.
- Maintained and developed office forms, equipment and supplies.
- Accompanied in securing adequate nondiscriminatory housing for accompanied and unaccompanied military members.
- Interpreted regulations, directives and a broad range of instructions.
Associate Degree in Human Services
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated