Housing Counselor Resume
Here is the Housing Counselor Resume example:
3949 Thorn Street
Hulett, WY 82720
Job Objective Looking for the career as a Housing Counselor that allows me to utilize my knowledge in innovative and best possible ways.
- Housing Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Anaheim Housing Counseling Agency, Anaheim, CA
- Evaluated clients financial situation, developed budget and explored possible solutions.
- Counseled on property management, down payment assistance, pre and post purchase and rental issues.
- Provided budget counseling and credit counseling.
- Counseled about budgeting, collection policies and practices, debt reduction and government assistance programs.
- Counseled on landlord issues, residential appraisals and issues influencing property values.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound interpersonal and public speaking skills
- In-depth knowledge of housing principles and practices
- Wide knowledge of mortgage loans and money management
- Immense ability to maintain good relationships with mortgage lenders, real estate agencies and insurance companies
- Solid knowledge of property rights and deeds, financing options, tax factors, mortgage underwriting and secondary market transactions
B.S. in Sales & Marketing, 2004, Ohio University
M.S in Business Administration, 2006, Wayne State College
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated