Lease Analyst Resume
Here is the Lease Analyst Resume example:
2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective To secure a Lease Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient in customer service with internal and external parties
- Profound knowledge of Lease Land Records
- Wide knowledge of real estate related accrual analysis, occupancy expense forecasting and budgeting
- Ability to analyze, administer and process all lease data charges
- Ability to work independently at assigned tasks and to work as a team member within the department
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking
- Detail-oriented and goal-oriented
Equity Office Prop Mgmt Corp, Dallas, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Maintained and updated land system.
- Monitored and prepared lease renewals in a timely manner.
- Prepared and created monthly rent schedules and processes rental obligations for all leased properties.
- Maintained and stored department files including lease files.
- Coordinated and ensured the transferring of land files to off-site storage.
Carr Properties, Dallas, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Prepared NPV calculations and compared against approved budget for each deal.
- Entered and maintained lease economic terms in Sharepoint database.
- Tracked and prepared commencement letters as new units commence.
- Provided support to the Regional Finance Team during the annual Budgeting and monthly Forecasting processes.
- Supported Variance Reporting, Trend Analysis, and miscellaneous reporting.
- Provided effective support to Leasing Teams through Tenant credit analysis and lease analysis.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated