Property Caretaker Resume
Here is the Property Caretaker Resume example:
4473 Heavner Court
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
Job Objective Looking for the job of Property Caretaker in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in maintaining property and estate for clients
- Outstanding knowledge of landscape area and garden
- Ability to operate appliances and light equipment
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals with disabilities
- Ability to perform routine buildings and grounds maintenance
- Ability to maintain reports for expense claims
- Ability to provide optimal level of customer services
- Ability to perform heavy physical work
- Ability to climb ladders and work from the top of the ladder
Buckingham Companies, New Hyde Park, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Answered all phone calls and emails for lease inquiries.
- Performed regular maintenance and repair work on various rental units.
- Maintained lawn area and assisted to remove snow from ground.
- Evaluated and implemented all leases for new and present clients.
- Managed collection of all rents for accounts receivable on rental software.
- Administered staff activities and issues for office.
- Monitored and processes all resident inquiries and complaints.
- Prepared all memos and budgets and associate correspondence.
- Performed required upgrade for various computer programs.
Essex Property Trust, Inc., New Hyde Park, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Managed volunteer community and administered activities at site.
- Maintained garden and ensured neat and clean area at all times.
- Assisted to recruit required volunteers as per policies.
- Supervised all activities of contractors hired for property work.
- Monitored security and safety of property at all times.
- Coordinated with all volunteers to ensure smooth working of all activities.
- Administered all property associate expenses and recorded it.
- Developed and maintained documents for property log.
Associate Degree in Property Management
Estrella Mountain Community College, Avondale, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated