Retail Buyer Resume
Here is the Retail Buyer Resume example:
4878 Reynolds Alley
Paramount, CA 90723
Job Objective Seeking the job of a Retail Buyer in an established firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in monitoring and resolving various production issues
- Sound knowledge of analysing fashion trends and developing products accordingly
- Profound knowledge of monitoring retail merchandise of software packages
- Ability to prepared strategies for retail processes to resolve issues
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationship with clients and vendors
- Proficient in performing troubleshoot on processes
- Skilled in buying children’s apparel, and novelties
Sears Holdings Corp., Paramount, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Analysed buying trends of customers and forecast every future trend.
- Coordinated with suppliers and negotiated to prepare contracts.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with present and prospective suppliers.
- Participated in trade associated fairs in both domestic and international markets.
- Utilized social media to get merchandise and service feedback from customers.
- Installed and provided training to utilize POS system for business.
Zappos Merchandising, Inc., Paramount, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed marketing strategies and promotions for customers to facilitate sales.
- Provided support to various technical aspects of selling process.
- Monitored merchandise and accessories for store and prepared reports.
- Organized photo-shoot for products and ensured compliance to timeframe for it.
- Prepared appropriate strategies to achieve various financial objectives for fiscal year.
- Coordinated with inventory team and maintained record of sales in each category.
Bachelor’s Degree in Retail Management
Marine Corps University, Quantico, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated