Retail Clerk Resume
Here is the Retail Clerk Resume example:
1108 Ross Clark Cir
Sarasota, FL, 34235
Job Objective To obtain a retail clerk position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Hog Slat, Inc., Sarasota, FL
May 2004 – Present
- Stacked and palletized scrap merchandise to be trucked out daily.
- Prepared orders for delivery driver.
- Managed billing and finance transactions like daily close, bank deposits, inventory adjustments and accounts receivable.
- Assisted Store Manager with inventory management.
Gladwin, MI, Sarasota, FL
March 2002– April 2004
- Ensured to meet and greet guest as they enter the retail area and assist them with merchandise purchases.
- Ensured good appearance of the retail area.
- Assisted in monitoring property cash flow on a weekly basis and prepared projections.
- Provided courteous and professional customer service to all guests.
- Administered cost saving controls.
- Ensured economical and safe use of supplies and equipment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast clerical experience in a retail environment
- Skilled in packing and unpacking of merchandise
- Knowledge of displaying merchandise in a store
- Familiarity with coding, pricing and billing cycles
- Ability to handle cash and cashiering experience
- Focus on customer services with a commitment to satisfy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in operating forklifts, pallet jacks and other equipment
- Strong ability to lift, move and handle weights up to 50 pounds
Associates degree in Accounting
Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated