Retail Executive Resume Example
Here is the Retail Executive Resume example:
3813 Newton Street
Job Objective To obtain a position as Retail Executive with your company so that I can act on the skills and experience I have obtained in past positions.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience of working in a retail sales environment
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Amazing interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze sales results, future sales options, promotional results and field team performance
Eyemart Express Inc.,Rice, MN
August 2007 – Present
- Implemented company marketing and merchandising program.
- Recruited and monitored new selling assistants, identified training and development needs.
- Reviewed and assessed selling assistant sales performance.
- Managed and reviewed reports from staffing agency.
- Conducted monthly retail and promotional sales reviews.
- Enforced high standards of counter merchandising and selling assistant grooming.
Capital Analysts Inc., Rice, MN
May 2004- July 2007
- Managed daily operation of the retail station.
- Generated daily sales report.
- Managed and improved retail station’s relationship with the students and staff.
- Resolved customer complaints.
- Observed and identified product and service trends.
- Identified business opportunities for the company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Asbury College, Wilmore, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated