2309 SW 43rd Ln
Hamburg, IA, 51640
Objective Seeking a Merchandise Associate position in a reputed organization where I can use all my knowledge and experience in a better way to benefit the organization.
Good knowledge of merchandising
Good knowledge of store operations
Strong customer service skills
Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, reaching overhead, bending, twisting
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
Good communication skills
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Marshalls, Hamburg, IA
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted the daily operations of the store.
- Worked in the areas of merchandise presentation, processing, markdowns and customer service.
- Greeted, interacted with customers on a regular basis.
- Maintained housekeeping standards of area.
Associate Degree in Marketing, Business Administration
Portland State University, Oregon, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated