Merchandise Processor Resume
Here is the Merchandise Processor Resume example:
3747 Center Avenue
Fresno, CA 93721
Job Objective Seeking a position as Merchandise Processor with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in warehouse services, PC, RF and industrial operating power equipment
- Operational knowledge of competition statistics prevailing in local market
- Profound knowledge of computer MS office applications
- Proficient in organizational research and problem solving
- Skilled at decision making and building professional interpersonal relations
- Ability to continue merchandise replenishment and smooth flow
- Ability to provide information in forms and fill out paperwork correctly
- Ability to independently operate 35 to 50 feet high machinery
J. Crew Group, Inc., Fresno, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Completed order requests and shipped merchandise stocks on time.
- Analyzed products and placed it at respective processing zones.
- Monitored merchandise amid dock to repair, service, cleaning, sales and delivery to customer.
- Ensured to clear sales floor by removing ‘sold’ merchandise.
- Processes merchandise sales receipt utilizing Sears systems.
- Monitored, managed and logged inventories effectually.
- Provided assistance to Store Management to improve procedures followed at store by giving ideas and feedback consistently.
Rightthing Inc, Fresno, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Arranged ad retrieved merchandise systematically in warehouse racks.
- Received and sent goods as per orders to and from Jordans locations.
- Interacted effectively with customers and responded to their problems and queries.
- Supported staff in securing and loading merchandise in delivery vehicles of customers.
- Performed assigned tasks using Red Prairie warehouse management system.
- Created merchandise samples for inspection and analysis.
- Received merchandise, checked for defects and damages and returned stock to vendor as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated