Retail Merchandiser Resume
Here is the Retail Merchandiser Resume example:
703 Emily Renzelli Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Objective Experienced Retail Merchandiser in search of position where my experience and skills can be used to enhance growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in merchandising and stocking
- Profound knowledge of the retail environment
- Working knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology
- Ability to prepare, process, submit, and manage documentation
- Ability to read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete set
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Proficient with CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite and internet browsers
- Strong time management skills
Hasbro Inc., San Francisco, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Monitored shelf placement of all private label products.
- Assured maintenance of private label point-of-sale signage in all stores.
- Kept store personnel up-to-date on all private label brand activity.
Franklin Resource Group, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Communicated with key store personnel to maximize ordering key items.
- Provided benefits and product information of client’s brands.
- Collaborated with client representatives on agreed upon objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Coastal Carolina University, Conway, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated