Merchandising Specialist Resume
Here is the Merchandising Specialist Resume example:
4162 Webster Street
Red Bank, NJ 7701
Job Objective Seeking a position as Merchandising Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in performing various tests on merchandise for testing product safety
- Operational knowledge of computer applications
- Deep knowledge of Olympic process and regulations
- Immense ability to multitask and complete work within deadlines
- Exceptional ability to develop presentations
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to work in a team environment
- Proficient in decorating processes
Mosaic, Red Bank, NJ
May 2006 – Present
- Managed work according store coverage model and performed multiple store visits.
- Administered visual presentation and maximized pricing products.
- Developed various promotion activities for product awareness such as in store placement.
- Prepared reports for stocks level and generated information as required.
- Ensured work to achieve all program objectives.
- Monitored work and ensured compliance to client requirement.
BDS Marketing, Red Bank, NJ
March 2003 – April 2006
- Administered efficient working in assigned area on a weekly basis.
- Performed audits and surveys to perform various promotional tasks.
- Coordinated with field supervisor and prepared regular field reports.
- Ensured compliance to all program requests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Eastfield College, Mesquite, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated