Parts Advisor Resume Example
Here is the Parts Advisor Resume example:
1576 Lewis Street
Oak Brook, IL60523
Job Objective To become a valued asset with the organization using my experience as a Parts Advisor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong parts experience at the dealership level
- Good knowledge of inventory management systems
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Good understanding of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic schematics
- Proficient in operating parts scanner, key machine, fork lift, and pallet jack
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good decision making and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform multitask work and meet deadlines
Parts Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Keystone Automotive Ltd, Oak Brook, IL
- Ensured to provide prompt service to customers.
- Ensured that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes, and that all orders are checked before the delivery note is signed.
- Ensured that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Maintained up-dated displays at all times.
- Managed procedures for cash, cheques and accounts.
- Reported stock damage and losses to the Parts Manager.
- Assisted in stock checks.
Parts Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Hall Ford Body Shop, Oak Brook, IL
- Placed orders for parts, stocking parts in inventory and informed recipients when orders arrive.
- Maintained catalog of parts, and updated it on price changes.
- Ensured the correct merchandise is shipped and in perfect condition.
- Prepared and maintained records and reports on inventory; approved purchase orders and worked with accounting to process invoices.
- Assisted in the annual parts inventory; maintained neat and orderly stock.
- Informed departments responsible for filing adjustment claims as to whether or not shipments are damaged and incorrect.
High School Diploma, Miami High School, Miami, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated