POS Tester Resume
Here is the POS Tester Resume example:
2443 Zimmerman Lane
Los Angeles, CA90057
Job ObjectiveSearching for the opportunity to work as a POS Tester with growing company in which my abilities will be an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in Windows and Wireless application testing
- Great expertise in Retail Systems Testing
- Good understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Strong knowledge of HP Test tools (Quality Center) for creating defects and writing test cases
- Amazing knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve processes and solutions in own discipline
- Uncommon ability to work independently on project assignments
Eliassen Group,Los Angeles, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Tested and reported test results on store equipment.
- Gathered and documented test requirements fromBusiness Clients.
- Designed test cases for store application projects.
- Reviewed Business requirements documents and developed test cases.
- Maintained and updated pertinent project information.
LRS Services, Los Angeles, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Coordinated with users to determine requirements.
- Reviewed systems under development and related documentation for system impacts.
- Monitored project schedules and costs.
- Established project estimates and project deadlines.
- Handled and resolved difficult issues.
- Coached and guided junior staff.
- Facilitated cross training.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Albion College, Albion, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated