Retail Specialist Resume
Here is the Retail Specialist Resume example:
261 Essex Court
Franklin, VT 5457
Job Objective Looking for work with your company as a Retail Specialist in the field to help further the company as well as my own experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in a retail environment
- Profound knowledge of high-speed data technology, local technology and consumer electronics market
- Ability to strategically solve day-to-day store operational issues
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
National Product Services, Inc., Franklin, VT
May 2006 – Present
- Initiated service calls for assigned retail stores when scheduled.
- Understood and administered product area plan-o-gram integrity.
- Replaced and managed vendor POP when needed.
- Assured product area is clean and well maintained, in compliance to the retailer specifications.
- Executed minor plan-o-gram changes as per the requirement.
- Clicked digital pictures of product area and enclosed pictures in report.
- Used net book or laptop, sync device at the starting and end of each work day.
- Held assembly for customers.
- Executed and finished assignments as agreed and ensured customer is completely satisfied.
- Gathered all products to the manufacturer’s specifications to assure the product can be used safely.
Stanley Black & Decker, Franklin, VT
March 2003 – April 2006
- Spent most of the time in administering merchandising fundamental best practices in each store, complying with the plan-o-grams and other merchandising guidelines.
- Assured shelves are stocked, products and displays are tidy and point-of-purchase information is correct.
- Achieved monthly store objectives and initiated promotional initiatives.
- Improved the image of Black and Decker’s brands at the retail level.
- Communicated with retail customers as well as with Home Depot floor staff, including meeting customers and solved their queries.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Mount Olive College, Mount Olive, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated