7279 W Bloomfield Rd
McLean, VA, 22102
ObjectiveSeeking the position of Store Assistant.
Summary of Skills:
- A great deal of experience in retail store management
- Strong skills to promote products and services
- Remarkable ability to drive sales and train associates in overcoming customer objections
- Solid skills to create customer-focused environment
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to work at least 45 hours per week
- Great ability to maintain stores during nights
- Strong decision-making and problem resolution skills required
Store Assistant, August 2005 to till date
JPMorgan Chase, McLean, VA
- Ensured the store opens and closes at the appropriate time and adhered to procedures.
- Coordinated with vendors to arrange basic products required for store.
- Ensured to merchandise the seasonal and non-seasonal aisle.
- Performed store-related duties such as maintaining quality, adverts and cost changes of products.
- Collected ordered goods from vendors and manufacturers.
- Verified accuracy of vendor invoice information and computed relevant data.
- Prepared the retail store for physical inventory by ensuring merchandise on the sales floor
- Ensured that the stock room is in order and easy to access.
Store Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Nike, Inc., McLean, VA
- Assisted the store manager in operating the retail store; and routine administration.
- Advised store manager of personnel situations and policy violations effecting store operations.
- Conducted preventive store maintenance and basic repairs.
- Maintained store to provide safe and pleasant visit to clientele and associates.
- Maintained spacing, cleanliness and orderliness of cashier lanes.
- Initiated to prioritize, organize, delegate, and follow up on assigned shift tasks.
Associate Degree in Accounts, Palm Beach Community College, Lake Worth, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated