680 Walnut Street
Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Job Objective To obtain Supervisor Retail position with reputable business where my skills and experience can be a positive contribution to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid experience in retail sales
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of inventory management
- Amazing supervisory skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to operate a computer, cash register and other necessary office equipment
- Remarkable ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions, when handling guest and employee conflicts
HMSHost, Hattiesburg, MS
August 2006 â€“ Present
- Overseen retail team recruitment and training process.
- Coordinated with Property Purchasing and Receiving department.
- Reviewed and resolved patron disputes.
- Recommended goods for merchandising and retail lines to vendors.
- Developed and ensured compliance to merchandise presentation standards.
- Ensured and maintained cleanliness in Retail Shop.
- Adhered to company and departmental policies and procedures.
Comcast, Hattiesburg, MS
May 2002 â€“ July 2006
- Ensured store operations are executed within the budget.
- Supervised sales team.
- Researched and selected best merchandise for retail shop.
- Managed inventory and analyzed reports for maximum profitability.
- Implemented automated reorder system and minimized inventory shortages.
- Prepared business analysis and sales reports.
- Trained staff on product knowledge and company policies.
Associate Degree in Business â€“ Management
Pratt Community College, Pratt, KS