Wine Retail Resume Example
Here is the Wine Retail Resume example:
1304 Burton Avenue
Rosemark, TN 38053
Job Objective Searching for the opportunity to work as Wine Retail by securing a position with growing firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in wine sales
- Extensive knowledge of Wine and spirits
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Remarkable ability to sell wine and work with small wineries
- Amazing ability to assist a variety of internal customer groups and varying personality types
Southern Wine & Spirits, Rosemark, TN
August 2006 – Present
- Followed customer and sold and recommended newly launched products.
- Promoted new and existing portfolio items and expanded business.
- Adhered to monthly quotas and placement objectives and achieved targets
- Provided superior customer service and maintained cleanliness in the department.
- Ensured and maintained stock of fresh and updated products
- Described and explained unique product features to customers.
Premier Cru, Rosemark, TN
May 2002 – July 2006
- Ensures shelves are stocked and placed adequately.
- Maintained proper and adequate back stock.
- Adhered to health and sanitation procedures and safe work practices.
- Sanitized Wine equipment and ensured safe operation.
- Handled customers enquiry via telephone.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business
East Central University, Ada, OK
Wine Retail Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated