Allied Barton Security Officer Resume
Here is the Allied Barton Security Officer Resume example:
4178 Rardin Drive
Millbrae, CA 94030
Job Objective Seeking employment as Security Officer with Allied Barton.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing security contracts
- Familiarity with access control system’s, electronics locking hardware and CCTV
- Ability to develop working relations with top clients
- Ability to manage a multi level tram and resolve all problems
- Ability to perform field work and travel as required
- Ability to develop good relations with people
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
The Plaza Security Services, Millbrae, CA
January 2007 – Present
- Maintained customer facility and managed post as required by customer.
- Ensured presence of security at all times and prevented any conduction of crime at site.
- Monitored post and investigated all suspicious activities.
- Managed all medical and accident emergencies.
- Administered emergencies and responded to all fire alarms and bomb threats.
Summa Security Services, Millbrae, CA
July 2002 – December 2007
- Ensured compliance to all operational guidelines for prevention of client property.
- Coordinated with client and organization and answered all queries.
- Prepared and analyzed monthly reports created for clients and made recommendations according.
- Administered new customer sites and ensured adequate staff for work.
- Provided emergency support to all clients.
- Maintained confidential information for clients.
- Participated in all community based activities.
- Developed programs to measure effective of work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Presentation College, Aberdeen, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated