Armed Security Guard Resume
Here is the Armed Security Guard Resume example:
4581 Walton Street
Provo, UT 84606
Job Objective To obtain Armed Security Guard position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of armed security and police forces
- Familiarity with CCTV, Access Control systems and security technology
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment
- Ability to prepare reports for public
- Ability to manage various crisis situations
Armed Security Guard
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc., Provo, UT
January 2007 – Present
- Performed patrols for buildings and equipments and ensured its security.
- Monitored all doors and windows of facility and ensured no entry of unauthorized personnel into facility.
- Managed visitors coming into building and informed all violators about rules of building.
- Administered working and prepared reports of any irregularities in safety standards.
- Inspected facility for any unauthorized violators and informed police accordingly.
- Evaluated proper functioning of all emergency call boxes and ensured its proper functioning.
- Prepared reports and submitted it to offsite security director.
- Assisted in providing specialized security as per needs of customers.
Armed Security Guard
Security Consultants Group, Inc, Provo, UT
July 2002 – December 2007
- Monitored all security officers and ensured work according to contract agreement.
- Ensured compliance to all procedures according to Labor management.
- Prepared necessary documents such as expense reports and other necessary HR requirements.
- Administered all reports and submitted all forms according to contract agreements.
- Supervised and conducted training for various security officers.
- Maintained work of all security officers according to SCG requirements.
- Performed regular checks on officers and ensured appropriate equipments and uniforms.
Associate Degree in Criminal Justice
Northern Essex Community College, Haverhill, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated