Armed Security Officer Resume Example
Here is the Armed Security Officer Resume example:
1194 Michigan Avenue
Bridgeville, PA 15017
Job Objective To secure an Armed Security Officer position within a fast growing organization in which my expertise can help the organization meet their goals.
Armed Security Officer, August 2005 – Present
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc, Bridgeville, PA
- Maintained proficiency in the utilization of all assigned protective equipment, restraint devices and weapons.
- Observed and reported activities and incidents, provided the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Monitored entrances and exits, acted to prevent unapproved and unlawful entry, controlled entrances, the movement of people, vehicles and parking.
- Patrolled assigned site on foot and in vehicle, checked for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors and security violations.
- Observed and reported incidents and dubious activity to clients and company administration.
Armed Security Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
T&M Protection Resources, Bridgeville, PA
- Presented clear direction, information and guidance to client visitors, guests, vendors and employees in a professional, pleasant and courteous fashion.
- Maintained surveillance and reported any suspicious persons and packages.
- Performed CPR/AED and basic first aid when required.
- Provided assistance to building personnel in giving appropriate instructions and information during emergencies.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive supervisory experience in security work
- Sound knowledge of U.S. Constitutional law and current Federal legislation, pertaining to law enforcement
- Skilled in operating radio, telephone equipment, console monitors and surveillance equipment
- In-depth knowledge in using defense against chemical and riot control agents
- Proficient in using firearm and handgun
- Ability to respond to unusual and emergency situations
- Willingness to learn security operations and procedures
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagrammatic form
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Associate Degree in Criminal Justice, Pitt Community College, Greenville, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated