Assistant Security Manager Resume
Here is the Assistant Security Manager Resume example:
334 Adams Drive
San Angelo, TX 76903
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill Assistant Security Manager position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in performing risk assessments and managing information security systems for various frameworks
- Thorough knowledge of various operating systems and security technologies
- Huge knowledge of network infrastructure and protocols
- Wide knowledge of DoD policy and guidelines
- Good understanding of network security appliances, IAM systems, anti-malware solutions, and desktop security tools
- Remarkable ability maintain a cooperative environment
- Outstanding ability to cooperate with varied teams
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
Assistant Security Manager
Ideal Innovations, Inc., San Angelo, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Provided specialized consulting and developed materials for various programs.
- Developed and administered all information technology according to security policies and programs.
- Designed and implemented various security programs and developed initiatives for various programs,
- Monitored security information and coordinated with computer emergency response team.
- Investigated various contingency plans and analyzed all risks.
- Trained and guided program staff and ensured compliance to security policies.
- Participated in various training programs and conferences.
Information Security Administrator
Inovex Information Systems Inc, San Angelo, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed network security, performed assessment and vulnerability tests on same.
- Developed and implemented new network components.
- Maintained security servers and related network devices.
- Managed data and ensured confidentiality according to information security program.
- Monitored servers and upgraded anti virus as required.
- Analyzed and recommend configuration updates for various requirements.
Information Security Analyst
Morgan Stanley, San Angelo, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with IT team and identified all information security methods.
- Developed various strategies and implemented various security controls.
- Participated in security audits and evaluated results appropriately.
- Designed security materials and presentations and provided training for same.
- Managed disaster recovery team and managed key businesses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Security & Management
Lee University, Cleveland, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Airline Security Guard Resume Examples
- Airport Security Guard Resume Examples
- Airport Security Officer Resume Examples
- Alarm Dispatcher Resume Examples
- Allied Barton Security Officer Resume Examples
- Apartment Security Guard Resume Examples
- Aquatic Manager Resume Examples
- Armed Security Guard Resume Examples
- Armed Security Officer Resume Examples
- Armored Car Security Officer Resume Examples