Coast Guard Security Resume
Here is the Coast Guard Security Resume example:
2756 Gandy Street
Stlouis, MO 63101
Job Objective To obtain Coast Guard Security Officer Position in an organization where I can use my acquired skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with emergency response proceedings
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently
- Ability to detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts
- Ability to report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies
- Ability to answer questions and assists guests and employees with reasonable requests
Coast Guard Security
Homeland Security, US Coast Guard, Stlouis, MO
January 2007 – Present
- Provided technical support to stakeholders and recommended actions accordingly.
- Developed and maintained a detailed data marine salvage response.
- Designed a MTS infrastructure a port navigation system.
- Prepared a port navigation system and incorporated Incident Action Plans in same.
- Recommended various port reopening measures and ensured effectiveness of resumption of trade.
- Ensured clearance of all hindrances of navigation and harbor clearance operations.
- Coordinated with governments and planned operational services for both harbor clearances and marine salvage.
Coast Guard Security
Worksource Columbia Basin, Stlouis, MO
July 2002 – December 2007
- Maintained security on premises at all times and analyzed access controls of passengers and employees.
- Monitored activities on board and reported any untoward activities.
- Evaluated necessary documents such as driver license, passports and other needed port ids.
- Prepared reports on daily activities such as any damage done on property and equipment.
- Maintained and deployed all housekeeping equipments.
- Managed all entrance and departure of authorized vehicles.
- Performed damage assessment on activities and identified all salvage response.
- Identified all cargoes and assisted in transition to ports.
High School Diploma
Falcon High School, Falcon, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated