Crew Leader Resume Example
Here is the Crew Leader Resume example:
1076 Cinnamon Lane
San Antonio, TX 78201
Job Objective To help reputable company meet goals by obtaining the position of Crew Leader and using my skills and abilities to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in crew management
- Exceptional knowledge in lighting, electrical, mechanical engineering concepts
- Ability to supervise crew consisting of laborers providing landscaping and related services
- Ability to initiate and suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals
- Ability to take lead in assuring performance of daily maintenance
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
Crew Leader, August 2005 – Present
ValleyCrest Companies, San Antonio, TX
- Supervised crew members on relamp and retrofit assignments.
- Coordinated with subcontractor as the lead person and the company liaison.
- Managed loading of materials and the necessary equipment to perform the given task.
- Delegated daily work to crew members.
- Monitoredcrew member’s work and evaluated their performance.
- Ensured compliance to safety rules and regulations.
Crew Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Consolidated Container Company, San Antonio, TX
- Supervised all tree care service activities of the crew.
- Ensuredavailability of safety material all crew members.
- Reviewed and managed crew schedules.
- Prepared inspection reports before dispatch for all Class A and Class B equipment.
- Coordinated with branch management, customers and employees.
- Adhered to Company’s safety policy and ensured that safety of public while in contact with crews.
High School Diploma, Peetz Junior-Senior High School, Peetz, CO
Crew Leader Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated