Driver Guard Resume
Here is the Driver Guard Resume example:
2630 Roy Alley
Boulder, CO 80302
Job Objective A responsible and motivated Driver Guard trying to obtain a job where my professionalism will aid in the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in driver guard services
- Sound knowledge of motor vehicle regulations
- Solid understanding of customer service operations
- Familiarity with firearms licensing requirements
- Amazing ability to drive armored vehicles safely
- Outstanding ability to lift up to 30-50 pounds
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Brink’s Inc., Boulder, CO
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured safety of armored vehicles at all times.
- Loaded and unloaded the vehicle.
- Maintained the vehicle clean and in good driving condition.
- Protected Messenger during pickup and delivery of valuables.
- Maintained radio communication with Messenger throughout the shift.
- Prepared delivery reports for Supervisor.
- Delivered physical assets to customers as per company policies.
- Loaded all the shipments in vault at the end of the shift.
Vertellus Specialties Inc., Boulder, CO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Operated armored van to transport valuables in a secured manner.
- Determined the driving routes to ensure safe and quick delivery
- Obtained customer receipts after delivery of valuables.
- Followed state and local driving regulations.
- Prepared pick-up and delivery paperwork as per company procedures.
- Performed periodic inspection of vehicles.
Associate Degree in Public Safety
Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated