Facility Security Officer Resume
Here is the Facility Security Officer Resume example:
2152 Marion Drive
Job Objective Seeking long-term Facility Security Officer position in which my professional experiences and special qualifications will help encourage the growth of both my organization and myself.
Summay of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in security administration
- Skilled in checking for post housekeeping, Post Procedure Manual and emergency call listings
- Proficient with JPAS and the e-Quip database system
- Ability to informed on status of emergency situations
- In-depth knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP)
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Facility Security Officer, August 2005 – Present
Stanley, Inc., Tampa, FL
- Reviewed and ensured accurate and complete security paperwork for submission.
- Established and maintained working relationship with DSS and reviewed periodically for current employees.
- Maintained and processed employee clearances.
- Provided follow-up clearance status on processed clearances to managers for specific contracts.
- Maintained security credentials and files as required.
- Investigated and prepared paperwork in support of DSS officer.
Facility Security Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Facility Technology Services, Inc., Tampa, FL
- Tracked and maintained security clearances in the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS).
- Assisted employees, candidates and consultants with completion of security applications.
- Conducted initial and recurring security briefings and provided required training as directed by the contract requirements.
- Prepared and maintained incoming visitor data.
- Operated and maintained the Army Contractor Automated Verification System (ACAVS) database for Army contract requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Security Management, Argosy University, Honolulu, HI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated