Fire Alarm Project Manager Resume
Here is the Fire Alarm Project Manager Resume example:
3495 Hartland Avenue
Neosho, WI 53059
Job Objective To obtain a position as Fire Alarm Project Manager with your company so that I can act on the skills and experience I have obtained in past positions.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing fire alarm
- Deep knowledge of different alarms
- Huge knowledge of sharp tools and objects
- Ability to interpret all instructions
- Ability to translate financial systems
- Ability to resolve all issues in systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Proficient to perform basic math
Fire Alarm Project Manager
UTC Fire & Security, Neosho, WI
October 2008 – Present
- Evaluated various technical reports.
- Coordinated with project engineers as per company policies.
- Ensued compliance to company procedures for procurement activities.
- Collaborated with clients and monitored project objectives.
- Prepared reports for all Quality control processes.
- Reviewed all drawing prior to submitting it to client.
- Prepared client production schedule and achieved objectives.
- Provided an efficient interface with project.
Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management
Wells College, Aurora, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated