Fire Safety Manager Resume
Here is the Fire Safety Manager Resume example:
537 Victoria Street
Hoffman Estates, IL 60195
Job Objective Seeking Fire Safety Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience to determine various hazard preventing resolution
- Sound knowledge of fire safety regulations
- Profound knowledge of risk assessment procedures
- Ability to work within deadline
- Ability to evaluate all fire safety devices
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to work with team
Fire Safety Manager
URS Corporation, Hoffman Estates, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Evaluated all fire safety designs and prepared reports.
- Assisted to resolve all fire risk assessment activities.
- Performed audit on various activities for buildings.
- Provided technical support to Unitary Performance areas.
- Analyzed processes and ensured continuous improvement.
- Monitored and design strategies to reduce all fire risks.
- Maintained work according fire safety legislation.
- Developed proposals for all improvement activities.
Fire Safety Specialist
Johnson Controls, Hoffman Estates, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Scheduled test processes and evaluated equipments.
- Maintained records of all tests according to timeframe.
- Developed and improved various surveillance tests.
- Analyzed issues and performed tests on fire protection systems.
- Supervised all fire protection equipments to prevent issues.
Fire Safety Inspector
Constellation Energy, Hoffman Estates, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Inspected all product lines and assigned systems.
- Ensured compliance to all safety procedures.
- Developed and maintained efficient inspection schedule.
- Monitored inventory and performed regular inspection.
Bachelor’s Degree in Emergency Services
Boston University, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated