Homeland Security Guard Resume Example
Here is the Homeland Security Guard Resume example:
917 Daylene Drive
Carleton, MI 48117
Job Objective Experienced and dedicated Homeland Security Guard seeking a position in which to enhance my skills while becoming a dedicated and valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in developing training programs for homeland securities
- Sound knowledge of various principles of homeland security planning
- Operational knowledge of all grant requirements
- Ability to coordinate with various federal and state agencies
- Ability to evaluate all grants proposals and compared it with others
- Ability to research, collect, correlate and analyze data in order to prepare reports
Inconen Security, Office of Intelligence & Analysis, Carleton, MI
January 2007 – Present
- Administered work at high volume and managed various multiple tasks at one given time with high productivity.
- Assisted in analyzing and resolving all difficult problems.
- Provided technical support to all clients and staff members.
- Coordinated with clients and completed necessary project work.
- Maintained security of all confidential materials.
- Collaborated with various teams and resolved all problems and implemented solutions.
Covenant Security, Transportation Security Administration, Carleton, MI
July 2002 – December 2007
- Coordinated with corporate business development, civilian group vice president and division program manager and ensured business growth.
- Hired employees and maintained staffing level of organization at all times.
- Assisted program managers and senior staff in achieving all revenue and profit goals in organization.
- Monitored compliance to all human resource requirement and ensured development of individual personnel in coordination with civilian group head.
- Supervised plans drafted for business and associate budgets and salary plans for same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement
Lemoyne-Owen College, Memphis, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated