HSE Advisor Resume Example
Here is the HSE Advisor Resume example:
139 Aaron Smith Drive
Newville (Cumberland), PA 17241
Job Objective Seeking a position as a HSE Advisor with a reputed organization that offers the opportunity to gain more experience in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in operating HSE Management Systems and processes
- In-depth knowledge of federal and state safety, health, and environmental regulations
- Familiarity with fire protection standards, OSHA. MMS, EPA and USCG regulations and company policies
- Wide knowledge of offshore oil & gas industry
- Results-oriented and determined to incessant improvement
- Effective organization and execution skills
- Ability to manage public safety programs effectively
- Ability to Develop, implement and conduct safety, health, and environmental training and presentations
HSE Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Precision Drilling Corporation, Newville (Cumberland), PA
- Built a team approach to maintain compliance while enhancing HSE efforts on-site.
- Provided advise on accident prevention and required training programs for work force.
- Performed facility surveys, worked in progress reviews to ensure continuous enhancement in the health and safety programs.
- Stayed up-to-date on the Contractor HSE training Matrix.
- Carried out vehicle compliance check and ensured Contractor vehicles are timely maintained.
- Carried out regular checks on personnel PPE’s and gave site induction for new personnel.
HSE Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Sanjel (USA) Inc., Newville (Cumberland), PA
- Involved in all Project HSE(Q) matters, provided a support function to the project team.
- Promoted utilization of HSE tools and standards.
- Supported the project leadership in implementing the management system.
- Supervised, coordinated and monitored the HSE(Q) performance on projects.
- Assisted the project management teams in defining its HSE(Q) resource requirements.
- Identified and coordinated the worksite deployed HSE(Q) personnel.
- Managed and recorded HSE deliverables accurately.
Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, Mary Baldwin College, Staunton, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated