HSE Consultant Resume
Here is the HSE Consultant Resume example:
626 Galbraith Ave
Austin, TX 78703
Job Objective Seeking a HSE Consultant position in an environment where I can utilize my experience and my knowledge to add value to an organization.
Areas of Excellence:
- Huge knowledge of regulations, standards and governmental rules
- Wide knowledge of HSE Legislation and Regulations
- Familiarity with HSE tools, processes, and systems
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimum supervision
- Ability to drive HSE design decisions on the project
- Superior communication and sales skills
- Excellent client focused business skills
Rikon, Austin, TX, August 2005 – Present
- Managed safety related consulting services.
- Conducted indoor environmental quality related consulting services.
- Executed asbestos and lead-based paint consulting services.
- Handled calibration and maintenance of EHS field equipment.
Zeebronic, Inc., Austin, TX, May 2000 – July 2005
- Formulated Chain of Custody forms.
- Participated in professional development courses.
- Authorized to carry out Environmental Compliance Audits.
High School Diploma
Lindhurst High School, Olivehurst, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated