HSE Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the HSE Coordinator Resume example:
4492 Fidler Drive
San Antonio, TX 78217
Job Objective To obtain a HSE Coordinator position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
HSE Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
TXL, San Antonio, TX
- Developed, gathered and maintained HSE data for routine HSE reports and regulatory documents.
- Assisted corporate HSE with company-wide projects including committee involvement and support.
- Coordinated in auditing contractor HSE performance and policies.
- Provided HSE support to operations at field locations.
- Assisted Operations and Construction departments and ensured contractor compliance with HSE policies.
HSE Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Almond,inc., San Antonio, TX
- Coordinated in process hazard assessments and pre-startup HSE reviews.
- Participated in the HSE field reviews and training programs.
- Monitored permit conditional requirements and prepared associated reports.
- Maintained Environmental and Regulatory database system.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience working with marine terminals, lightering and offshore marine operations
- Exceptional knowledge of Federal and state environmental regulations and OSHA regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office computer software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing ability to resolve practical issues quickly
- Remarkable ability to work in a team environment
Bachelor of Environmental Science, Augusta State University, Georgia, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated