844 Irving Place
Saint Louis, MO 63103
Job Objective To secure Jail Guard position in an organization where my skills and expertise can come in handy.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in guarding prisons
- Huge knowledge of law enforcement methods
- Profound knowledge of jail security operations
- Familiarity with self-defense techniques
- Immense ability to control aggressive prisoners
- Amazing ability to handle crisis situations effectively
- Outstanding ability to provide strict directions to prisoners
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
G4S Secure Solutions, Saint Louis, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained records of background information of all prisoners.
- Patrolled jail premises to identify any security breaches.
- Detected and reported any safety hazards to Police Investigator.
- Handled violent prisoners in a combative manner.
- Monitored prisoner behaviors and actions at all times.
- Managed prisoner transfer and release activities.
- Examined jail cells, doors and windows to ensure security.
- Observed security cameras to monitor cell areas, parking lots, hallways and other areas.
Associate Degree in Criminal Justice
Harrisburg Area Community College, Gettysburg, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated