Loss Prevention Investigator Resume
Here is the Loss Prevention Investigator Resume example:
4794 John Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to work for a well-established firm by filling the position of Loss Prevention Investigator.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable loss prevention experience in retail industry
- Familiarity with internal and external shortage controls and security systems technology
- Wide knowledge of criminal laws regarding theft, fraud, trespass, assault, and use-of-force
- Skilled in operating CCTV surveillance systems, EAS, Access and inventory systems
- Proficient with computer-based reporting and LP related systems – RE, XBR, Orbit, Lexis Nexis, LerpNet, Netclaim
- Strong acute observation and analytical skills
- Excellent computer and analytical skills
Loss Prevention Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Destination Maternity Corporation, Lansing, MI
- Prevented the losses from business abuse, theft and fraud.
- Reported and documented the cases and incidents.
- Appeared as a witness in legal proceedings when necessary.
- Provided the ideas and measures to prevent losses and increase efficiencies.
- Performed Risk Management inspections and communicated potential safety hazards and vulnerability in active Security measures.
- Reported and investigated the store accidents, injuries and property damage.
Loss Prevention Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Dollar General, Lansing, MI
- Detected, investigated and successfully conducted resolution of internal and external dishonesty.
- Assured proper operation and repair of alarm and CCTV equipment.
- Monitored and implemented the Safety, OSHA and Environmental programs in their unit.
- Conducted safety inspections on a scheduled basis.
- Supported the safety committee, planned meetings and followed-up on action to be taken.
- Recognized and ensured the communication upward of issues that must be addressed at a higher level.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Jackson State University, Jackson, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated