Mall Security Guard Resume
Here is the Mall Security Guard Resume example:
4721 Elk Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933
Job Objective To obtain Mall Security Guard position in an organization where I can use my acquired skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing security at malls
- Profound knowledge of public interaction
- Outstanding knowledge of mall security and patrolling
- Remarkable ability to use pepper spray and handcuffs
- Immense ability to maintained punctuality
- Exceptional communication skills
- Skilled to provide optimal customer services
Mall Security Guard
Viejas Casino, Lansing, MI
January 2007 – Present
- Performed regular patrols on casino floors and provided safe environment for all guests.
- Monitored any violators and informed of any rule infractions such as carrying restricted articles.
- Inspected equipment and machinery on a regular basis and ensured no tampering.
- Prepared reports of any irregularities such as fire hazards and security doors mismanagement.
- Managed entrance and access to all restricted areas to authorized personnel only.
- Verified identification of all guests to ensure legal age of gaming and alcohol consumption.
- Administered emergency situation such as alarms for fire and entry of any unauthorized person.
- Assisted guests in all queries and ensured timely resolution.
Mall Security Guard
Alliedbarton Security Services, Lansing, MI
July 2002 – December 2007
- Performed regular patrols of mall premises.
- Maintained facility and ensured visible presence of security to discourage any criminal practices.
- Coordinated with customers and ensured a good experience for visitors.
- Identified any potential hazards and notified higher authorities of condition.
- Prepared reports for all incidents such as medical emergencies, alarms and bomb threats.
- Ensured all work in compliance to operating procedure manuals.
High School Diploma
Healdsburg High School, Healdsburg, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated