Nuclear Security Guard Resume
Here is the Nuclear Security Guard Resume example:
4239 May Street
Ashland, KY 41114
Job Objective Experienced and dedicated Nuclear Security Guard seeking a position in which to enhance my skills while becoming a dedicated and valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing security to armed nuclear facility
- Outstanding knowledge of nuclear power generation
- Deep knowledge of Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements
- Exceptional ability to perform background checks
- Ability to interact with public
- Ability to operate telephone equipments and surveillance equipments
G4S Wackenhut, Ashland, KY
January 2007 – Present
- Provided necessary protection to nuclear plants and ensured no unauthorized activities.
- Performed patrols of facility on foot or on vehicles.
- Monitored all alarm systems and various CCTV equipments.
- Prepared reports for everyday activities and ensured no criminal activity.
- Maintained facility for safety violations and performed misconduct.
- Trained subordinates in nuclear training and plans.
Total Protection Services, Ashland, KY
July 2002 – December 2007
- Maintained safety of all procedures.
- Administered security on main gate and access control on protected area.
- Inspected vehicles and escorted vehicles if required.
- Performed physical security checks on all personnel.
- Trained subordinates in weapon live fire.
- Participated in annual testing.
High School Diploma
Gateway High School, Kissimmee, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated