410 Hemlock Lane
Brownsville, TX 78520
Job Objective To obtain the position of Security Officer with Paladin.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in providing security services in corporate environment
- Profound knowledge of security procedures
- Ability to resolve all problems in various social levels
- Ability to write reports and maintain logs
- Ability to handle all confidential information
KSL Security, Brownsville, TX
January 2007 – Present
- Analyzed sites and prepared logs of all security incidents for hospital staff and patients.
- Conducted regular patrols on all inside and outside facility and ensured restriction in entry for all unauthorized personnel.
- Monitored doors, entrances and exits and ensured safety of all hazardous material.
- Managed and responded to emergency calls and alarm systems.
- Assisted in managing various surveillance equipments in events and facility.
- Maintained relationship with various key holders and visitors and resolved all queries.
- Ensured monitoring of all visitors and checked credentials to permit into facility.
Pyramid Security, Brownsville, TX
July 2002 – December 2007
- Ensured a safe work environment and followed safety practices to keep information confidential.
- Performed various security procedures and ensured proper communication.
- Prepared comprehensive reports on all incidents.
- Assisted and used a two way radio for maintain security.
- Managed access control of security systems.
- Investigated any form misconduct and collected necessary evidence for same.
- Monitored surveillance equipments such as cameras.
- Facilitated in maintain effective relationships with stakeholders.
High School Diploma
Oak Glen High School, Valley Center, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated