Safety Administrator Resume
Here is the Safety Administrator Resume example:
1945 Timberbrook Lane
Joes, CO 80822
Job Objective Looking for work as a Safety Administrator within the organization in order to advance and grow in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Industrial Health
- Huge knowledge of State and National Electrical Codes
- Deep knowledge of program and contract administration rules
- Familiarity with use of personal computers
- Amazing ability to resolve issues
- Outstanding ability to manage with all levels of organization
- Superior assessment and investigation skills
Conco Services Corp., Joes, CO
November 2007 – Present
- Evaluated facility and processes.
- Coached employees to maintain healthy work environment.
- Aided worker related injury investigation.
- Managed Motor Vehicle Accident investigation.
- Carried out new hire Safety Orientation.
- Participated in Safety courses.
- Assessed Fire alarm and suppression systems.
AECOM, Joes, CO
December 2003 – October 2007
- Aided work of local safety and health committees.
- Coached employees and management.
- Established safety and health risk assessments.
- Evaluated hazards and potential risks.
- Conducted inspections and scrutinized incidents.
- Analyzed employee safety programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Management
Carleton College, Northfield, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated