Safety Engineer Resume
Here is the Safety Engineer Resume example:
1471 Oak Way
Lincoln, NE 68501
Job Objective Looking for work within your company as a Safety Engineer.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in executing root cause analysis and sound practicality in construction safety
- Steep knowledge of basic industrial hygiene principles
- Familiarity with OSHA safety regulations, ANSI standards, and other personnel safety practices
- Deep knowledge of personal computer applications
- Skilled in conducting safety training and presentations
- Ability to communicate with audiences and express ideas concisely
- Ability to keep up good working relationships and work in cross-functional team environment
- Superior analytical and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Safety Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Merck, Lincoln, NE
- Imparted technical support.
- Monitored operations, facilities equipment and procedures.
- Identified hazards materials.
- Provided guidance to site customers.
- Managed project safety checklist and pre-startup safety reviews.
Safety Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Harris Corporation, Lincoln, NE
- Provided bases decisions on facts and unsolicited solutions.
- Carried out training sessions and maintained training tracker.
- Issued confined space monitoring equipment.
- Aided PPE distribution and provided guidance.
- Assisted with root cause analysis of any accident.
- Performed industrial sanitation and conducted safety surveys.
Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Engineering, Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated