Safety Specialist Resume
Here is the Safety Specialist Resume example:
3048 Watson Street
Maple Shade, NJ 8052
Job Objective Safety Specialist seeking position in which my training and experiences can help increase the client base and growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in safety management and Public Works
- Familiarity with OSHA, DOT and Hazardous Material management concepts and techniques
- In-depth knowledge of lockout and tagout procedures and confined space operations
- Proficient with computer, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to read and interpret related business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively teach safety concepts
- Ability to deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations
Allergan, Inc., Maple Shade, NJ
May 2006 – Present
- Provided information on how to perform their work using the best safety practices.
- Assisted with the establishing and applying safety, health and training programs.
- Determined the safety and health issues identified during facility observations.
- Performed hazard analyses and risk assessments.
Owens Corning, Maple Shade, NJ
March 2003 – April 2006
- Established the processes and procedures for continuous adherence with all safety regulations.
- Supervised the personnel to establish record keeping processes.
- Collected, reviewed and documented the injury and incident data.
- Analyzed Incident Investigation Reports generated at the specific site.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health
Williston State College, Williston, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated