Safety Technician Resume
Here is the Safety Technician Resume example:
3129 W Lawrence Rd
Akron, OH 44301
Objective To secure a Safety Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of Federal and State OSHA regulations
- Good knowledge of all safety rules and regulations
- Ability to travel all night and drive for long distance safely
- Ability to respond in emergency situations
- Basic computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Insituform Technologies, Inc., Akron, OH
August 2005 to till date
Performed survey and scrutiny general shipyard, docks and work in development.
Implemented safety regulations, policies and procedures.
Provided safety to employees, subcontractors and naval force.
Performed administrative duties, and maintained databases, programs, etc.
Point Security Company, Inc., Akron, OH
May 2000 to July 2005
Scrutinized and maintained safety equipment supplies.
Performed respirator fit-testing and calibrated gas monitor.
Maintained inhalation air system.
Executed drug screening functions.
Bachelor of Science in Occupational Health and Safety
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Airline Security Guard Resume Examples
- Airport Security Guard Resume Examples
- Airport Security Officer Resume Examples
- Alarm Dispatcher Resume Examples
- Allied Barton Security Officer Resume Examples
- Apartment Security Guard Resume Examples
- Aquatic Manager Resume Examples
- Armed Security Guard Resume Examples
- Armed Security Officer Resume Examples
- Armored Car Security Officer Resume Examples