Safety Trainer Resume
Here is the Safety Trainer Resume example:
1278 Ripple Street
Saginaw, MI 48607
Job Objective Qualified Safety Trainer seeking situation that allows me to use my knowledge to gain business for the company and to bring about positive change.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience of establishing sound training programs and deliver the training professionally
- Proficient with computer software, Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional ability to maintain effective relationships with staff, clients, co-workers and general public
- Strong ability and willingness to work on-call
Sub-Zero, Inc., Saginaw, MI
February 2009 – Present
- Assisted in developing industry safety modules and devices.
- Coordinated with safety personnel.
- Assisted in delivering safety training.
- Developed specific hazard analysis standard.
- Assisted in preparing logging safety courses.
Charter Communications, Saginaw, MI
September 2005 – January 2009
- Planned and scheduled training classes.
- Monitored training imparted by trained instructors.
- Maintained record of all training necessities.
- Prepared, implemented and oversaw safety procedures.
- Maintained radiation safety documents.
Associate Degree in Criminal Justice
Kalamazoo Valley Community College, Kalamazoo, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated