Banking Sales Resume
Here is the Banking Sales Resume example:
2013 Randolph Street
Whitman, MA 2382
Job Objective To obtain a Banking Sales position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working in prospect business development and customer cross sell marketing.
- Huge knowledge of products and services of the bank
- Deep knowledge of commercial lending policies, procedures, practices and documentation
- Wide knowledge of financial services used by commercial customers
- Ability to execute calculations and approach promising bank’s customers
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
Ibc Bank, Whitman, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Handled request for information on retail products and services.
- Coordinated with customers on account requirements.
- Marketed bank products and programs.
- Managed customers’ questions.
TCF Bank, Whitman, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Implemented sales guidelines and standards across departments.
- Generated sales ideas.
- Assisted advertising departments and formulated competitive analysis reports.
- Handled online promotions and coordinated with customers about latest offers.
- Executed sales strategies and handled banking sales.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Touro College, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Aesthetic Sales Resume Examples
- After Sales Manager Resume Examples
- Aggregate Sales Resume Examples
- Agricultural Sales Resume Examples
- Air Conditioning Sales Resume Examples
- Airline Sales Resume Examples
- Analytical Sales Analyst Example Resume Examples
- Animal Health Sales Resume Examples
- Animal Pharmaceutical Sales Resume Examples
- Appliance Sales Resume Examples