Branch Sales Manager Resume
Here is the Branch Sales Manager Resume example:
4775 Linda Street
Philadelphia, PA 19108
Job Objective Searching for a company that needs help in restoring their success by hiring management who will work diligently for them.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing commercial business and its sales
- Operational knowledge of math principles and procedures
- Deep knowledge of work processing and spreadsheets
- Remarkable ability to documents business correspondence and manuals
- Amazing ability to work on extended hours and on weekends
Branch Sales Manager
Wells Fargo, Philadelphia, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed working of branch and initiated ways to increase profit and reduce expenses.
- Monitored functioning of banks and achieved all profit goals.
- Developed good relationships with various customers.
- Analyzed customer requests and complaints and developed solutions for same.
- Prepared reports for market manager and management as required.
- Participated in working of various special projects.
- Ensured compliance to company guidelines and regulations.
- Facilitated growth of operations by utilizing all assets effectively.
Assistant Branch Manager
PSAV, Philadelphia, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided support to branch manager and supervised working of staff.
- Assisted manager in various HR processes and evaluated work of all employees.
- Helped customers in acquiring new products and services and ensured optimal levels of customer services.
- Coordinated with Branch Manager and trained subordinated and achieved all sales goals.
- Ensured all work according to company guidelines and practices.
- Managed everyday functions such as of senior teller and head teller.
Branch Sales Representative
Terminix, Philadelphia, PA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered sales of termite control protection and provided renewals of same.
- Developed sales leads and assisted in working of all office lead.
- Provided customers with price estimates for treatment according to company guidelines.
- Ensured customer satisfaction to get more prospective clients.
- Monitored all specifications and architectural drawings provided by owners.
- Managed all customer requests and coordinated with supervisor on same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration: Financial Analysis
East Central College, Union, MO