Car Sales Manager Resume
Here is the Car Sales Manager Resume example:
2289 Del Dew Drive
Adelphi, MD 20783
Job Objective To obtain a position as New Car Sales Manager with your company so that I can act on the skills and experience I have obtained in past positions.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in state driver license
- Exceptional experience in managing sales of all cars and provide optimal customer services
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Huge knowledge of automobile operations
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Ability to maintain effective relationship with all customers and managers
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to maintain professional appearance at all times
New Car Sales Manager
Toyota, Adelphi, MD
October 2008 – Present
- Recommended strategies to ensure optimal level of used vehicles in market.
- Coordinated with General Manager and provided ancillary arms for all departments and recommend improvements in all profits.
- Assisted sales team to improve working of employees and designed required strategies.
- Maintained and implemented all sales technologies and maintained all sales logs and tracked same.
- Organized and participated in all periodic meetings in collaboration with sales staff and provided required training.
New Car Sales Associate
Gillman Inc, Adelphi, MD
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted customer with all vehicle features and prepared all required paperwork.
- Administered all phone calls for person and maintained an efficient development system.
- Monitored dealership inventory on everyday basis and forecasted monthly objectives for all car sales activities.
- Participated in sales training sessions and meetings as per sales schedule.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures for safety standards.
New Car Sales Representative
Piazza Auto Group, Adelphi, MD
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted to maintain record of all prospective clients.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with clients.
- Provided assistance to all clients and selected appropriate vehicle.
- Analyzed all client expectations and ensure smooth delivery of all vehicles.
- Maintained an efficient referral network.
- Designed and ensured achievement of all departmental objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Sweet Briar College, Sweet Briar, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated