Channel Sales Manager Resume
Here is the Channel Sales Manager Resume example:
63 Isaacs Creek Road
Champaign, IL 61820
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position of Channel Sales Manager and utilize my skills and training in this field to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in managing sales for truck and automotive industry
- Outstanding knowledge of channel and end user sales
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office application
- Ability to develop and maintain relation with internal and external resources
- Ability to monitor complex life cycle and maintained record of revenue
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within required deadline
- Ability to understand and maintain sales cycle
- Familiarity in designing matrix environment
Channel Sales Manager
Ivans Inc., Champaign, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Educated all channel and sales partners for all channel sales activities.
- Provided assistance to technical and sales teams.
- Maintained various channel enablement tools.
- Provided training to all channel partners.
- Facilitated sales and marketing through various channel tools.
- Prepared forecast for all resource allocations and designed required strategies.
- Prepared web based presentations and associated strategies.
Channel Sales Specialist
Smith & Nephew Inc., Champaign, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed and prepared efficient promotion programs for all marketing activities.
- Forecast all funnel management requirements for customer relationship management database.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with sales representatives.
- Prepared and completed all administrative reports.
- Managed all ad hoc requests within required timeframe.
- Participated in local and national channel partner meetings.
Channel Sales Representative
Interactive Intelligence Inc., Champaign, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted in sales processes and provided assistance for all resources management.
- Coordinated with partners and provided response to all queries and maintained efficient relationship.
- Provided required product demonstrations to all prospective clients.
- Prepared and update contact database and maintain continuity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Brookhaven College, Dallas, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated