Department Store Sales Associate Resume Example
Here is the Department Store Sales Associate Resume example:
317 Edgewood Ave
Somerset, NJ 08873
Job Objective Seeking a position as Department Store Sales Associate where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Exceptional experience working with retail and customer service environment
Remarkable knowledge of interacting with customers and associates in a professional, positive and courteous manner
Familiarity with telephone, copiers, fax machines, computers, and CCTV surveillance system
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes
Amazing ability to understand price tag and UPC information
Ability to move throughout all areas of the Departmental store
Excellent customer service, communication and organization skills
Strong planning and organization skills with the ability to communicate with ease across all levels
Department Store Sales Associate, August 2005 to till date
Proview Productions, Somerset, NJ
- Ensured provision of excellent customer service to enhance productivity.
- Assisted in laying out cost effective proceedings to generate extra sales.
- Used and maintained customer database s required.
- Ensured to present a professional appearance; maintain Dress Code; and a positive attitude towards the Company, product and staff.
- Served as a resource for general product knowledge to all customers and staff members.
Department Store Sales Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Pixel Productions, Somerset, NJ
- Assisted in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory.
- Assisted in maintaining products from stock areas to sales store.
- Followed department store sales standards and guidelines.
- Enforced and maintained displays, signs, lighting and support.
- Solicited and communicated product feedback from staff and customers to team leader.
- Adhered to policies and procedures of the store.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Northeastern State University, Oklahoma, OK