559 Raintree Boulevard
Coon Rapids, MN 55448
Job Objective Searching for work as Franchise Development Manager with a company seeking a hard working employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in developing products and obtaining require license
- Huge knowledge of international market
- Deep knowledge of product development
- Ability to implement brand strategies
- Ability to maintain relationship with stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate contracts
- Ability to prepare presentation for organization
- Proficient in resolving various issues
Franchise Development Manager
McAlister’s Corporation, Coon Rapids, MN
October 2008 – Present
- Obtained required consumer, financial and content information.
- Analyzed retail data and provided efficient strategies for brand.
- Coordinated with retail division and designed trade marketing plan.
- Maintained knowledge on all competitor strategies.
- Designed style guides and prepared guidelines.
- Supervised efficient implementation of brand franchise summit.
- Collaborated with teams for various product platforms.
- Maintained and provided update to digital asset management system.
Franchise Development Executive
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc, Coon Rapids, MN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed all business partner requirements.
- Monitored various partner activities and identified opportunities.
- Maintained network of efficient relationships.
- Coordinated with major accounts and achieved sales objectives.
- Determined appropriate franchise partners.
- Evaluated performance and ensured appropriate activities.
Bachelor s degree in Business Administration
Miles College, Fairfield, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated